Dlittle tagged little Aadya about her quirks..So, here I am penning them down for you.
- Dillydallying at milk time- no good. Mommy knows I get hungry,every 3 hours. But still she wants to finish that one last bit of work. As if that is important. Papa holds me,gives me my Paci..which I obviously spit out.Then Mamma comes rushing in,takes me to the bedroom and tries to feed me…WITHOUT saying Sorry!!!HUH??? You think I am a baby.. No Mamma..I unlatch,complain and complain..Mamma has to say sorry and kiss me .. say sorry some more and only then I latch back on and head off to Duduland.
- Reading at bedtime-No No. I dont what’s with my mamma she wants to read every night at bed time. I mean come on.Papa puts me next to him..tries to pat me.Mamma tries to read her book! But I dont like it. I hug papa but keep turning and crying..whining also.. till mamma doesnt put her book away. Then I cuddle up with Mamma, Hold Papa with my other hand( what if he tries to read next?) and then I sleep. I dont know when they put me in my crib..
- And what is it with Mamma and Papa talking at my meal times? I mean.. if Mamma is nursing me..she should just talk to me, look at me, and me alone. And no one else should disturb me. Coz if they do.. I just unlatch and give mamma this bored look.. she gets the hint most of the times and keeps quiet!
- Ohh and I love singing… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. and I have just learned to change my facial expressions too.Mamma thinks it looks really cute. Mamma and Papa like matching Saregama and Star Voice of India. And I dont wont them to forget me.. and so,I start singing the moment the music starts playing. I even pause between lines.How cool is that?
- And then I love observing my hands..I mean gotta keep checking if Mamma is taking good care these precious fingers or not!